At Springfield Comprehensive Treatment Center we want every part of your treatment experience to be satisfying and successful.
To ensure that you are an informed and empowered patient, and to avoid any disruptions in service once treatment has begun, one of our staff members will discuss the costs of our services with you and arrange for payment before you begin to receive care.
The care that you will receive at Springfield Comprehensive Treatment Center will be customized to meet your unique needs, so your costs will be determined by the types of medication and therapies that are included in your personalized treatment plan.
Though the final cost of your treatment will be determined by your specific situation, the following general policies and procedures will apply:
- You will be expected to pay your intake fees on your first day at our center.
- You will be expected to pay for all treatment services in advance. The frequency and manner with which you will make these payments will be determined during your intake appointment.
- You may pay with cash, money order, or a credit card that has been issued in your name.
- If someone else is paying for your intake fees or treatment services with a credit card, that person must be present at our center and the card must have been issued in his or her name.
- We cannot accept personal checks or payment over the phone.
If you intend to use insurance to pay for your treatment, please note the following:
- Even insurance patients are expected to pay their intake fees by cash, money order, or credit card during their initial visit.
- Proof of coverage, verification of benefits, and all other insurance-related matters must be confirmed by one of our staff members prior to the start of treatment.
- We can provide you with an invoice that you can submit to your provider to request reimbursement for any out-of-pocket payments that you make.
To learn more about our treatment costs and payment policies, please contact us directly. We look forward to answering all of your questions and helping you decide if Springfield Comprehensive Treatment Center is the perfect place for you.